class evaluation


  1. What are the things you liked about this class? - I liked the fact that I got to meet a great people 
  2. What are things you did not like about the class?-Not getting to really know the class.
  3. What are your recommendations for improving the class ?- Letting the students choose where they want to sit and allowing them to listen  their own music.
  4. Are you reading your life planning goals journal at least five minutes daily ? Explain.- No , not really because sometimes I'm really busy or I just simply forget .
  5. Are you committed to being a CTR person 24/7 ? Why or Why not ?- I guess so ,I'm sure  because it wouldn't really make sense to learn about being  a CTR person and then throwing it all away
  6. What did you learn from this class that you will pass forward to others to teach and help them?- to be a CTR person 24/7 
  7. What will you always remember about this class?- Choose the right you're dismissed 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memorial Day

X-ray technician

Sports medicine